- Earn 4,000 bonus points with your first $500 in everyday purchases in first 3 months*
- Earn 1 SCENE point for every $1 you spend on credit card purchases
- Earn 5 SCENE points for every $1 you spend on SCENE Visa purchases at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatres or online at cineplex.com
- No annual fee
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
See Terms**Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Low Interest Credit Card
- Reward Card
One of the biggest concerns today's consumers have is the functionality, safety and versatility in their financial tools, whether it's their checking accounts or credit cards. Many credit issuers are taking notice and working to design offers that fit well into their customers' financial tool boxes. The Scene credit card is one of the results. This card is designed with the moviegoers and other younger tech savvy consumers who want something for themselves. No annual fee, competitive interest rates and tons of opportunities for rewards points are attractive, but the opportunity for seeing the latest movies on the big screen? That's definitely catching their attention.
Scene consumers are the ones who like the technological advances that allow them to effortlessly intertwine their finances with their lifestyle. This Visa delivers that and more. As always, we encourage applicants to carefully review the terms and conditions before applying for any product. Fortunately, for those with questions, they find an exceptional customer service team that stands ready to help. Ready to break onto the "scene"?
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ Canada staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- 1 SCENE point for every $1 spend
- 5 SCENE points for every $1 you spend at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatres or online at cineplex.com
- Visa payWave
- Specia discounts at AVIS Car Rentals
- Scotia Credit Card Protection
- My Mobile Valet
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
Card Finance & Rates
To apply for the Scene Visa credit card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student VISA card
The information provided for the SCENE VISA Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Nov 1, 2017). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.