- Earn 2,000 bonus points with your first $500 in everyday purchases in first 3 months†
- Earn 1 SCENE point for every $1 you spend on credit card purchases
- Earn 5 SCENE points for every $1 you spend on SCENE Visa purchases at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatres or online at cineplex.com
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of date published. Subject to change.
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
See Terms**Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Low Interest Credit Card
- Reward Card
One of the biggest concerns today's consumers have is the functionality, safety and versatility in their financial tools, whether it's their checking accounts or credit cards. Many credit issuers are taking notice and working to design offers that fit well into their customers' financial tool boxes. The Scene credit card is one of the results. This card is designed with the moviegoers and other younger tech savvy consumers who want something for themselves. No annual fee, competitive interest rates and tons of opportunities for rewards points are attractive, but the opportunity for seeing the latest movies on the big screen? That's definitely catching their attention.
Scene consumers are the ones who like the technological advances that allow them to effortlessly intertwine their finances with their lifestyle. This Visa delivers that and more. As always, we encourage applicants to carefully review the terms and conditions before applying for any product. Fortunately, for those with questions, they find an exceptional customer service team that stands ready to help. Ready to break onto the "scene"?
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ Canada staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- 1 SCENE point for every $1 you spend on credit card purchases
- 5 SCENE points for every $1 you spend on SCENE Visa purchases at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatres or online at cineplex.co
- Visa payWave
- Specia discounts at AVIS Car Rentals
- Scotia Credit Card Protection
- My Mobile Valet
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
Card Finance & Rates
Dishonored Payment Fee: $48
To apply for the Scene Visa credit card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student VISA card
Promotion's Legal Reference:
To be eligible for the 2,000 bonus points offer (the "Offer"), you must have at least $500 in net purchases (purchases less returns, refunds or other similar credits) posted to your SCENE Visa account ("Account") in the first 3 months from the Account open date. The bonus points will be awarded within 2-3 business days of the completion of the $500 in purchases. Only one welcome bonus is awarded per SCENE Visa Account. In cases where both the primary and supplementary cardholders are SCENE members, the bonus points will be credited to the SCENE membership account that has been connected to the SCENE visa card. Offer applies to a new Account only opened by defined date (the "Offer End Date") (See card website for details). Former or current Scotiabank credit cardholders that transfer from an existing Scotiabank credit card account or re-open a closed Scotiabank credit card account are excluded from this Offer. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not applicable to SCENE Student Visa card.
The information provided for the SCENE VISA Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Jun 29, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.