Merchandise Reward Card Offers
A merchandise rewards program is just as it sounds. Once a member on a credit card listed below, you gain automatic qualification to begin receiving points awarded on almost every purchase. Specific information on qualifying purchases as well as participating retail store outlets (if any) is usually made available in the card agreement. Details on the earnings ratio (points earned per dollar spent), bonus points awarded after making a first purchase, expiry date, and yearly limit are also disclosed; so take time to go through these details before applying. Credit Cards Canada featuring merchandise rewards give cardholders the chance to make savings on preferred merchandise or even get them for free depending on how many points accumulate as at when redeeming. If you're one that loves the latest gadgets, a credit card in this category is highly recommended.
- Earn up to 30,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $300 in rewards)
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1: Grocery, Dining and Entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1: Gas, Daily Transit (NEW), Select Streaming Services (NEW)
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Rates, fees, offers and other information are effective as of August 1, 2019. Subject to change.
See terms*Annual Fee
- 1.95% Balance Transfer promo for 6 months (with a 1% fee)
- Earn 4% Money-Back Rewards in up to 3 Categories for 3 Months.*
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on your everyday purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all your other everyday purchases.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
6 months on BT*Intro Period
- Earn 30,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points upon first purchase◊
- Earn 4 Scotia Rewards points on every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- Book and redeem for travel anywhere, anytime, with no travel restrictions
- Enjoy luxury travel privileges for your journey
- $10,000 Minimum Credit Limit
- Premium Concierge Services
- Special Offers with Scotia Rewards Travel Advantage
- Join Fairmont President's Club
- Hertz #1 Club Gold Member
- Earn 5,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points with your first $500 in everyday purchases in first 3 months◊
- Earn one Scotia Rewards point on all eligible everyday purchases
- Flexible Point Redemption
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of the publication date. Subject to change.
- First year annual fee waived.
- Earn 4% Cash Back on Groceries and Recurring Bill Payments
- Earn 2% Cash Back on Gas and Daily Transit (NEW)
- Earn 1% Cash Back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of August 1, 2019. Subject to change.
$120 Waived for the first year*Annual Fee
- No annual fee card
- 1 Scotia Rewards point for every $2 you spend
- Use your points to purchase travel online or over the phone through our full-service travel agency. Or book your own travel using your card and go online to redeem points for the purchase.
- Receive discounts and other special offers on hotels, airfare, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Receive up to 25% off qualifying car rentals
- Redeem points for merchandise and other rewards
- Earn Canadian Tire 'Money' On The Card awards everywhere you shop(1)
- Redeem for virtually anything at Canadian Tire stores(2)
- No limit on the amount you could earn
- Enjoy Cardmember Exclusives like special offers and discounts
- Shop conveniently with PayPass
- No annual fee
- 19.99% or 25.99% Annual Interest Rate
- For Canadian Residents only
We strongly advise applicants to go through the terms and conditions of a product or service before applying online. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on the site and are liable to misinformation caused thereof. Applicants are restricted per requirements set by a card issuer for its product.
All applications are protected using SSL technology.