Hotel Reward Card Offers
Hotel reward cards are important for many reasons. Frequent travelers who require spending a night at an otherwise expensive hotel could use these cards as a way of reducing hotel expenditure. It works like this. The hotel works in partnership with a bank to provide a quality credit card available to the public, and interested individuals and business owners apply for these credit cards. Those accepted get to enjoy the numerous benefits available to cardholders. Many hotel reward cards are flexible enough to allow cardholders earn rewards by spending on items outside the hotel. This includes everyday purchases such as gas, home supplies, and groceries. Cardholders then redeem points earn for gift cards, cash, discounted accommodation and other freebies on offer. The following cards are available to Canadian residents only. It pays to go through the card agreement before applying for a credit card.
- Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
- Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties‡
- Earn 20,000 Best Western Rewards® points†† on your first purchase - enough for a free night stay
- You will be awarded "Gold Status" upon first use of your credit card and "Diamond Status" when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases within one year◊◊
- No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
- Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways - hotel stays, dining, gift cards and more.
- You could get a 1.99% promotional annual interest rate ("AIR")† for 10 months on balance transfers✪ [completed within 90 days of account opening], with a fee of 1% of the amount advanced (minimum fee of $7.50)
10 months on BT*Intro Period
on Purchases: 19.99% *APR
We strongly advise applicants to go through the terms and conditions of a product or service before applying online. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on the site and are liable to misinformation caused thereof. Applicants are restricted per requirements set by a card issuer for its product.
All applications are protected using SSL technology.