- You could get a 1.99% promotional annual interest rate ("AIR")† for 10 months on balance transfers✪ [completed within 90 days of account opening], with a fee of 1% of the amount advanced (minimum fee of $7.50)
- Earn 1 Genuine Rewards Point or every $2 in eligible purchases®‡
- Redeem your points for Harley Chrome® Cash®‡ to be used at participating Harley-Davidson Canadian retailers
- Use your card for eligible purchases and you may be entered in a quarterly Harley-Davidson motorcycle draw®‡
- No annual fee
1.99%* Intro APR
10 months on BT*Intro APR Period
21 days*Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
- Reward Card
The Harley Davidson MasterCard is a credit card that gives platinum benefits without the platinum fee. In other words, there is no annual fee. In fact, the fees on this card are low, which makes it more affordable to own. Even the APR is not too high, providing cardholders with the opportunity to do balance transfers from higher interest cards and save money.
Cardholders also have the ability to do cash advances, foreign transactions, access cheque or deposit, and wire transfers. Of course each comes with its own fee and balance transfers, access cheques and deposits, and cash advances have interest rates that are separate from the purchase interest rate. Nonetheless, there is no annual fee and there are a number of services, such as fraud protection, rental car protection, merchandise protections on eligible merchandise purchased with the card, and points earned on eligible retail purchases that can be redeemed for Chrome Cash. Chrome Cash can then be redeemed for Harley-Davidson merchandise in participating stores, making this a card that saves its cardholder money.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ Canada staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- Merchandise Reward Cards
- Other Reward Cards
- Redeem your points for Harley Chrome Cash to be used at participating Harley-Davidson Canadian retailers
- Enhanced Chip & PIN technology
- PayPass Security
Card Finance & Rates
Returned payment: $20.00 per occurrence
Returned access cheque: $20.00 per occurrence
Extra copy of account statement or sales draft: $2.50
The information provided for the Harley-Davidson Mastercard Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Apr 25, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.