Amex Bank of Canada Card Offers
AMEX Bank of Canada was founded in 1990 as a unit of American Express Canada following an in-order-council by the Canadian government. The bank provides account products and credit card services to Canadian residents. The bank is also involved in insurance and lending services. AMEX Bank of Canada is a fully owned subsidiary of the American Express Company, its parent company residing within the United States. The American Express Company was founded in 1850 by Henry Wells, William Fargo, and John Butterfield. It has since grown to become one of the largest companies in its domain. The AMEX card network has a good number of accepting merchants and retailers in Canada. Customers carrying various cards with the AMEX logo shouldn't find it difficult purchasing from the well-known merchants as well as online stores.
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 12,000 Membership Rewards® points the first time you use the approved Card. That's enough for a $100 Gift Card for dining, entertainment, or home improvement!
- Earn 2 Points for every $1 in eligible Card purchases at your 5 places chosen from a list of select American Express merchants. That's double the points compared to your Card purchases everywhere else
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else
- Choose your 5 places from a list of select American Express merchants, including stores, restaurants, hotels and more
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
12 months*Intro Period
See terms *APR
We strongly advise applicants to go through the terms and conditions of a product or service before applying online. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on the site and are liable to misinformation caused thereof. Applicants are restricted per requirements set by a card issuer for its product.
All applications are protected using SSL technology.