Consumer (Regular) Card Offer from Peoples Trust Bank.
- True credit - no security deposit required Credit limit up to $3,000
- Use it anywhere MasterCard® cards are accepted
- Fixed interest rate - 29.99% for homeowners and 34.99% for non-homeowners
- Reports to credit bureaus every month
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
See T&C*Credit Needed
25 days*Grace Period
$20.00*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
In a time when understanding fee structures of financial products is challenging, anytime a credit card offer emerges with the absence of legal jargon in lieu of easier to understand language, it's worth noting. While most of us trust our financial institutions, there remain many who are feeling a bet battle weary and are unsure where to find the solutions for their needs. This is where the Affirm Financial model comes into play. It offers a MasterCard for consumers with lower fees, comparable interest rates and a host of benefits designed to ensure a solid credit offer that benefits the cardholder. With an application process that's designed to provide the perfect solution for applicants' needs, it's little wonder that many are finding a credit card designed for their unique needs and one that will serve as a strong tool versus one more unnecessary - and expensive - road block. Learn more about the Affirm Financial MasterCard today and see for yourself the difference it can make.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ Canada staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
Card Finance & Rates
Authorized User Card: $20.00
Replacement Card Fee: $20.00
Returned Payment Fee: $20.00
Duplicate Copy Fee: $3.00/page
Express Card Delivery: $15.00
Reinstatement Fee: $20.00
Disclosure: This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company under license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated
* The information provided for the Affirm MasterCard Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Jan 6, 2017). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the fees, terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuer's application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.