Gas Rewards Card Offers
In times of high gas prices, a gas reward card could help you cut down on gas expenses. These credit cards are also good for individuals who own cars with high fuel consumption rates. As card members charge their gas purchase on the card account, the issuer awards cash rebates, points or miles based on fixed pre-determined values already disclosed to the card member. Gas reward cards are known to allow members redeem various rewards other than cash. These rewards often include merchandise, gift cards, discount purchasing with participating merchants and travel related benefits. The following gas reward cards will reward you generously for loyalty and patronage all through the duration of card use. Gas reward cards listed below are reserved for the Canadian market.
- No annual fee
- On top of 2¢ per litre of gas earned in CAA-Quebec Dollars when you show your CAA-Quebec membership card at the Couche-Tard counter◊◊
- Earn up to 1% in CAA-Quebec Dollars‡ on your other eligible purchases
- 1.99% annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers* and deposits* for the first 10 full months
- Unparalleled 24-hour customer service
- Online access to your credit card account
- International acceptance at millions of locations
- Enhanced security and protection with Chip & Pin technology and PayPass
10 months*Intro Period
- Save up to $0.1 per litre at Canadian Tire gas bars(3)
- Just use your card everywhere you shop and get your discount when you buy gas
- Earn discounts twice as fast on Canadian Tire and Mark's Work Wearhouse purchases(4)
- The more you spend, the more you could save
- No annual fee
- For Canadian Residents only
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Membership Rewards® points when you charge $500 in purchases to your Card in your first 3 months of Cardmembership
- Earn double points on eligible travel and everyday purchases
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or 1:1 to Aeroplan®* and Avios
- 1 Free Supplementary Gold Rewards Card (a $50 value*) to help you earn points faster
We strongly advise applicants to go through the terms and conditions of a product or service before applying online. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on the site and are liable to misinformation caused thereof. Applicants are restricted per requirements set by a card issuer for its product.
All applications are protected using SSL technology.