Business Card Offers
Business credit cards are reserved for business owners wishing to inject some form of liquidity into their businesses. Rather than fund a start-up using personal credit cards, a business card affords one the luxury of having adequate funds for a smooth take-off, plus most business card issuers will accept to negotiate interest rates on cards issued. If you aren't still convinced on the need to get a business card, think about giving employees the freedom of having their own employee cards. Business credit cards provide a transparent means through which the top management (business owner) can monitor how much employees are spending on behalf of the company. Businesses requiring sales agents in other parts of the country can only be truly effective with employee cards involved. Business cards listed below are reserved for the Canadian market.
- Earn 25,000 Welcome Points (enough for a round-trip flight to almost anywhere in North America) if you reach $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. You can also earn a Thank You Bonus of up to 40,000 Bonus Points each year
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every $1 in purchases charged to your Card
- Use your points to save money by investing back into your business. Redeem Membership Rewards points toward your American Express Card balance with Points for Credit to pay for your everyday purchases.
- Transfer your points with no fee to many frequent flyer and loyalty programs and 1:1 to Aeroplan®*
- Go online to access the paperless Expense Management Reports delivered quarterly and annually, for flexible tracking and simple tax preparation
We strongly advise applicants to go through the terms and conditions of a product or service before applying online. We do not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on the site and are liable to misinformation caused thereof. Applicants are restricted per requirements set by a card issuer for its product.
All applications are protected using SSL technology.