- 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval
- An annual coach Companion Fare every year from $118 (USD)($99 base fare, plus taxes and fees from $19)
- 1 mile per $1 spent on every eligible purchase
- 3 miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, cargo purchases, in-flight purchases and vacation packages
- Redeem miles for flights to over 700 destinations worldwide
- $50 off a new Board Room membership initiation fee
- Secure 24-hour online access to your account information
- International acceptance at millions of locations
- Click to learn more about Enhanced security and protection with Chip & PIN technology and PayPass
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
21 days*Grace Period
$35.00*Late Payment Fee
- Reward Card
Imagine a card where you can earn free travel just by shopping. With the Alaska Airlines MasterCard, that is exactly what you get. Your very first purchase earns you thousands of miles. Each additional purchase earns you at least one point for every dollar that you spend.
You can purchase gas, clothes, gifts, or vacation packages and earn miles to get you free trips on Alaska Airlines. You will also get companion tickets for a low price each year and two Board Room passes. The card features the MasterCard logo which means that you have fraud protection, too.
Online account management makes it easy to know what kind of spending you have been doing with your card and the chip & pin technology makes your purchases around the globe more secure than ever before. This card allows you to apply online and you can be notified within minutes if you have been approved - getting you one step closer to flying anywhere in the world for free.
Product reviewed by CreditCards-Offer™ Canada
Rewards & Benefits
- Other Reward Cards
- Travel Reward Cards
- 3 miles for every dollar in qualifying net retail purchases of Alaska Airlines
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on qualifying net retail purchases
- $99 round-trip companion ticket each year
Card Finance & Rates
The information provided for the Alaska Airlines MasterCard Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Aug 19, 2013). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.